Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Officially 1-1

As of last night, I have a 1-1 record.

In what? ...Hitting people with my apartment door

Yes, you read that correctly! My record is one complete take down and one left standing. But don't worry, it's early on...I'm sure to get better! Besides Apple Festival season is just around the corner!

In case you're not following...it was about 2 years ago now that I hit a little boy off his bike using only my apartment door! Last night, it was an unsuspecting teenage girl walking past with her friends. I opened my door just as she passed (I never even looked out the window). Fortunately, for her, my door only helped her walk a bit faster, as a "hit" more like nudged her in the back (not hard enough to knock her down). But I think it's safe to say that her & her friends were completely scared out of their minds.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

baha... gets me every time! It's still my goal to hit someone sometime when i'm walking out of your apartment. Well done, friend. Well done!

Kate Berkey said...

wow that takes talent

Tim Berkey said...

you are definatly a public menace......