Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Books, Books, Books

I LOVE BOOKS!  Okay, so I wasn't big on them in school when I knew I HAD to read them, but it's so relaxing to me now to be able to sit down and read a good book.  I finished my last book in 4 days (yep...I actually had a good amount of time to sit down and plow through it...so fun)!

As I was looking over my reading list, I recognized that I am in need of some more book suggestions.  I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for!  I have plenty of non-fiction books on my reading list that I'm slowly working through.  But I like to mix in some fiction books as well.  Anybody read anything good recently that you'd recommend?  What are some of your favorite authors that I should consider checking into?

1 comment:

K. said...

Read Peace Like a River by Lief Enger or So Long See You Tomorrow by Maxwell. I really like Marilynne Robinson.