Monday, April 20, 2009

21 Years Ago Today...

Look who's turning 21 today!

That's right, 21 years ago today...my lil' sis was born, April 20, 1988. Now for any of you who know my sister, that hardly seems possible! But...it's true!

I couldn't be more proud of the woman of God she's become. Sure she can be quiet or should I say "seem" quiet. But beneath it all is a girl who is rock solid. I'm so thankful for the blessing she has been in my life: as an encourager, a constant support, someone to laugh with & cry with, someone to invest in & be challenged by, someone to travel the world with, and so much more!

I'm excited to see what God has in store for her as she continues to follow Him.
Happy Birthday, Beth!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell her I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)

Erica said...

aww...tell Beth i said Happy Birthday! i miss seeing her too!