Thursday, July 12, 2007

Facts

1. My mouth feels like it's about to fall off! I got a wisdom tooth cut out on Tuesday AM...I need to go take more vicadin!

2. It was a stupid idea to have my molar cut out three days before leaving for SH Summer Camp!

3. I have yet to be able to eat solid food since my surgery on my mouth.

4. Nitrous (laughing gas) is amazing stuff! They used this to make me relaxed during the surgery...doesn't put you to sleep...you still hear & see everything...but you're too relaxed to even care!

5. I'll be at NMC in less than 12 hours to get prepared for students & other leaders who will be joining us at Summer Camp.

6. We have over 150+ Senior Highers headed to camp this year.

7. God is going to move...are we ready?

QUESTION??? Will you join us at Summer Camp through your prayers? To get updates on how to specifically pray for us while at camp & to hear about what's going on, click here.

No comments: